Monday, January 9, 2012

Pewter in colour and mosaic

Pewter can also look really pretty with colour. This was a little angel that I made for the Seedpod where I do classes. She sold quite quickly and I didn't get a chance to take a photo so I have nicked this one from The Seedpod on Face Book, please go and have a look at all the other beautiful things they make there.
This is not an easy project to do one at least needs to have done some pewter and you really need to have the hang of high relief. I certainly wouldn't attempt this as a beginner, it would be an advanced class. The pewter is stuck on to a wooden cut out, so tucking all the edges in is that hard part.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing mosaic products I have never seen such type of creativity before visiting your blog thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete